Hardrock applications received now on the web

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      I've added a list of the Hardrock entry applications we've received, as of yesterday, to the Hardrock page at http://www.run100s.com/HR

      We'll update this every few days, so you won't have to wonder if we've received your entry. Give us a week or so to get it in the mail and do the update before you get concerned.

      Remember that entry applications must be RECEIVED before we conduct our lottery on Saturday, February 3. If we get it after that, you're out of luck.

      - Blake

      Blake P. Wood
      Deputy Group Leader, Air Force Systems
      Group X-2, Thermonuclear Applications, MS-T085
      Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos NM 87545
      office/STE: (505) 665-6524 Fax: (505) 665-1231 bwood@...