2007 HRH pt. 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Alright....so my computer is being taken over by some snow monster! Here's pt.
      1.
      1. If you are using another run as a qualifier, please be sure to include a
      copy of the results either from the run itself or from Ultrarunning. Runners
      who are using previous Hardrock finishes only need to note that and DO NOT
      need to enclose a copy of the Hardrock results.
      2. Please be sure to include the application fee of $185. If you are selected
      in the lottery we will cash your check. if you are selected for the wait list,
      we will hold your check until you are placed on the entrants list or if you
      are not selected, we will destroy your check after the run in July.

      Now you can go to pt.2
      Sorry for the confusion!
      Dale Garland