2007 hardrock pt.2

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      Sorry about that.... I hit the wrong button!

      Let's see. Oh yeah, selection will be on 2/3 and we will post the
      results that day. You have until 1/31 to get us applications; again please do
      not spend extra money overnighting your application. All entries are treated
      the same whether we receive them on Jan.2 or Jan. 31.
      Finally, we will also select the finishers print for the 2007 run at
      this meeting. If you have a piece of original artwork or a photograph you
      would like considered please send it to us. We would prefer a copy of the
      original but if you send us the original we will do everything possible to
      protect it.
      We hope you all have a good New Years and look forward to seeing applications
      very soon!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run