Re: [hr100] Happy Holidays

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
      HI Chris,
      Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
      on the mugs!
      Later, Dale

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
        Greeting Hardrockers,
        On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
        holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
        enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
        Dale