Happy Holidays

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 22, 2006
      Greetings Hardrockers!

      While the San Juans lie asleep under a fresh blanket of new snow,the
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run would like to wish you and yours a happy
      holiday season.
      We look forward to seeing the applications begin to come our way after
      the first of the year. Please remember that it is NOT NECESSARY to spend extra
      money overnighting your application on January 1st; acceptance to Hardrock is
      not first-come, first-serve As long as we have your completed application by
      Feb 1st you are fine. Selection for the 2007 Hardrock will be the first
      weekend in February. Save the extra $$ and do something nice for your family
      or the world!
      Applications are available on our home page and please mail them to the
      address on the entry form.

      Ho Ho Ho
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • Twiggsc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
        Thanks, Dale!

        Also, thanks to the whole race committee for the nice present. I see now that
        my goal is to move one column to the left on next year's mug :-)

        Chris, sitting warm and happy in Florida

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 23, 2006
          HI Chris,
          Thanks for the note! I sense a new "tradition" starting with movement
          on the mugs!
          Later, Dale

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2009
            Greeting Hardrockers,
            On behlaf of all of us at Hardrock I'd like to wish you all a very happy
            holiday season. We hope that it will be filled with much laughter and
            enjoyment and that it finds you with those you care most about!
            Dale