Re: [hr100] Addresses needed

  • letsrun100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      Dale,

      I forwarded your note to Sean.

      Have you heard the cause of Marc's death. There's a lot of speculation about
      a heart attack, but that may not be the case. Sue and I would like to attend
      the service in Durango, but we're too far away.

      Thanks,
      Jim O'Neil
      Goodview, VA

    • letsrun100@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        Sorry, my last note was not meant for the group.

        Jim