Addresses needed

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      Hi Everybody,
      I am looking for current physical addresses for Sean Andrish anhd David
      Wilcox. If you two are on this list serve could you send me your address off
      line. If anyone knows either of these Hardrockers, could you let them know I
      am looking for them?
      Thanks,
      Dale Garland
    • letsrun100@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        Dale,

        I forwarded your note to Sean.

        Have you heard the cause of Marc's death. There's a lot of speculation about
        a heart attack, but that may not be the case. Sue and I would like to attend
        the service in Durango, but we're too far away.

        Thanks,
        Jim O'Neil
        Goodview, VA

      • letsrun100@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
          Sorry, my last note was not meant for the group.

          Jim