Marc Witkes Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Thank you all for your kind words regarding Marc. We have been so moved by the
      personal stories that have followed this tragic event.
      There will be a celebration of Marc's life and accomplishments on
      Monday, the 18th at the Doubletree Hotel in Durango beginning at 2 p.m.
      One of Marc's passions was helping runners receive a college
      education. He was very instrumental in helping develop a scholarship for
      college students who wanted to run for Ft. Lewis College (his alma mater). His
      family has requested that donations be made to that scholarship. If you would
      like to donate you can send your donation to: DMT Scholarship c/o Ft. Lewis
      College Foundation, 1000 Rim Dr., Durango, CO 81301.
      We hope to see some of you in Durango on the 18th!
      Dale Garland