Re: [hr100] Kendall Mountain Climbing

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      Amazing. I recall the winning time in the Kendall Mt. half marathon in 2003 was 1:50, and that was on a nice jeep road with aid stations. I took a couple pictures of the course at http://www.mattmahoney.net/2003/index.html (about 1/4 way down the page). A couple years before that Aki Inoye and I took the more direct route straight up Kendall Mt bushwacking up the north couloir you can see from town, probably more like the route McQuieg took. I can't imagine it being faster than the road.

      -- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@...