2007 Hardrock

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10 12:58 PM
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        So today was the big day!!! I don't know why the media chose to cover
        that football game tomorrow instead of the Hardrock selection lottery!
        The results of the 2007 lottery are now available on our home page
        (run100s.com/HR). Many thanks to Blake Wood for getting these posted so
        quickly. In addition, thanks to the selection committee for their work.
        For those of you selected, congratulations! We look forward to seeing
        you in July. We will keep you updated on information for this years run (i.e.
        course marking schedule, run week activities) as it becomes available. We
        would also encourage you to make your lodging reservations as quickly as
        possible. Summer in the San Juans is our busiest time.
        For those on the wait list there are 2 options. First option is to stay
        on the wait list. If history is any indication, we will have 20-30 spots
        become available between today and 5:59 a.m. on Friday, July 13th. We maintain
        a "rolling wait list". As spots become available we will contact the person at
        the top of the list to see if they are still interested. We will then update
        the list so that you can see the progress. We will hold onto your entry fee
        check until such time you are entered in the run.
        The second option is to have your name removed from the list. We will
        destroy your entry and check however we will keep your name in our master file
        for future Hardrocks for which you may want to submit an application.
        For all runners.....this is important. The Hardrock will not roll
        entries over from one year to the next.
        We invite all of you to come join us in July. There are many
        opportunities to get involved with Hardrock even if you are not running.
        Please let me know if you'd like to avail yourself of those opportunities.
        Congratulations to Deb Pero, whose print of Grant Swamp Pass was
        selected as the official print for the 2007 Hardrock.

        Keep in touch,
        Dale Garland
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run