Fwd: Hardrock race report + photos

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 10:15 AM
      Some very nice Hardrock photos by Pasi. There are two links at the top of his report - one with Finnish narration, one with English captions.

      I've updated the Hardrock photos and reports page http://www.run100s.com/HR/photosandreports.html with Pasi's photos, along with stories by Lisa Butler, Will Vaughan, Andrea Feucht, Rich Limacher, Peter Bakwin, Matt Mahoney, and Joe Prusaitis, photos by Rich Durnan, Chris Gerber, Bill Losey, Matt Mahoney, Joe Prusaitis, and Klas Eklof, and lyrics to the Hardrock song by Roch Horton.

      - Blake