2006 Wait list Runners Please Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2006
      HI Everybody,
      If you ended up on the wait list for the 2006 Hardrock I still have
      your application. Our policy is to not roll entries over from year to year, so
      if you would like your check back from this year please let me know. If I
      don't hear from you by Saturday, August 5th, I will assume it is ok to destroy
      your check.
      We will be announcing the application process for the 2007 run by the
      end of August.

      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run