A Punny Thang Happint on the Way to/from Hardrock...

  • TheTroubadour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      Goooooooooooooooooood Morning, Vital Listerians!!!

      Screaming onto your monitors thru cyberspace right after (as I see) our very
      own B-Day Daemon has first posted his gleeful wishes is...

      "this"

      ...my, uh, twisted very latest way-freaky misadventures from high atop 9,310
      feet.

      But instead of clogging your blogways or expanding our bandwidths, thru my
      new sweet arrangement with your favorite Z-people, my "fable" is now posted
      toot suite:

      http://www.zombierunner.com/MiddleIncomeRichard/hardrock06-addendum/

      [Click only if you dare! ;]

      In those immortal words of yet another way-fab fabulizer of imaginary fax,
      Mr. Trail Safety:

      "Here. Have some salt."

      Thanks,

      Rich ("Softrocks Rick") Limacher
      TheTroubadour@...

      Yankee Folly of the Day:
      There I was, ascending astonishingly high peaks at the impossible net rate
      of minus six inches per minute, and yet all around me hot flies were passing
      like I was standing still...
      [Nah, y'all, dat ain't no "excerpt"; it's a marketing ploy ta getchoo ta
      click!]