Re: Returned Drop Bags

  • Bloom, Jerry S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2006
      If I'd known there was going to be a drop bag contest I would have left
      my stuff! We stuffed ours into our luggage flew it back to Sacramento
      (where it has been +100 since we got home) and let them stew for a
      couple of days. I think we could have given Duane Nelson a run for the
      smelliest award.

      Jerry Bloom

      Metrology Department Manager

      Dept 5339, MS 5594, room 1