Returned Drop Bags

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 3:03 PM
      The 2006 HRH winning drop bags are:

      HEAVIEST DROP BAG:
      1st Place - Mike Thomas
      1st Runner Up - Kirk Apt

      LIGHTEST DROP BAG:
      1st Place (tie) - Gary Cuffin & Jim Benike

      SMELLIEST DROP BAG:
      1st Place - Duane Nelson (Nobody else came close, thank goodness)

      I just mailed the these and the rest of the drop bags that I picked
      up from the Silverton gym on Sunday. If you think you should be
      getting a drop bag and do not receive it in about a week, please
      contact me off line (thorn@...).

      I still have one drop bag from Sherman that has no runner number or
      name (shame on you!) inside or out. If you think it belongs to you,
      please identify it and I'll ship it. Because of the really neat
      stuff in it, you're going to have to work hard to convince me to give
      it up.

      Charlie
    • Bloom, Jerry S
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25 7:36 AM
        If I'd known there was going to be a drop bag contest I would have left
        my stuff! We stuffed ours into our luggage flew it back to Sacramento
        (where it has been +100 since we got home) and let them stew for a
        couple of days. I think we could have given Duane Nelson a run for the
        smelliest award.

        Jerry Bloom

        Metrology Department Manager

        Dept 5339, MS 5594, room 1