Re: [hr100] Left Over Drop Bags

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
      For those of you who think your soggy smelly socks DO indeed fall into the
      "valuable" category, remember that there are those postal regulations that
      prevent Charlie from mailing anything "potentially hazardous" in the US
      Mail. And your soggy socks, if anything like mine, are a definite
      biohazard. Sorry folks, no smelly socks in the mail. I had to get the
      HazMat suit out to empty out our drop bags.

      smiles from Silverton,
      deb