Thanks for a great run!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 2:35 PM
      On behalf of the entire Hardrock Hundred staff I would just like to say
      thanks to all of you for spending time in the San Juans and making this years
      run so successful. For those of you who weren't there, we had more finishers
      than we ever had before (81), our first 70 year old finisher (John DeWalt), no
      major emergencies or lost runners and a great atmosphere.
      I have talked with many of our volunteers and they have been so
      impressed with how appreciative and friendly all of the runners are. I also
      had a chance to visit with many of the merchants and shop owners in Silverton
      and they echoed that sentiment. The town of Silverton loves the Hardrock!
      For those interested, the 2007 Hardrock will be run in the counter clock
      wise direction starting on July 13th, 2007!
      Happy trails!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run