GPS Track of Hardrock Course in Google Earth

  • Russ Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      Hi folks,

      I have recently uploaded my GPS track from the 2004 race (same direction as this year's race) into the Google Earth Community bulletin board. If you have Google Earth (NFI), you can view the course the runners will be doing.

      I am missing some of the first seven miles because I filled up the GPS's track log space and it started overwriting the earliest waypoints points in the track log:
      http://tinyurl.com/nn7co

      Good luck to this year's runners who should just be getting started about now.

      Russ