Hardrock Weather Forecast

  • ultwimp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hey All....

      I e-mailed Dale yesterday about the forecast cause I was unable to
      post to the list. It seems I can now.

      Being a meteorologist working at NOAA in Boulder, with the latest and
      greatest of technology to see into the future, I was able to pull some
      levers and push some buttons for a great forecast this weekend. It
      also helps to have a brand new crystal ball (the old one was getting
      kinda of cloudy).

      Anyway, the forecast looks great for the run. Things are already
      drying out from the soggy weekend there (and here along the Front
      Range). Highs will range in the mid-70's to even near 80 down below
      (Ouray, Telluride, Silverton) for the weekend. Lows in the low 40's
      at night.

      Up high, highs in the low to mid 60's (50's on Handies), and lows will
      be cold up high (upper 20's to low 30's).

      Of course, still expect afternoon thunderstorms and/or showers up high
      all weekend.

      It looks like the drenchfest of late has been shut off, at least for
      the run.

      Hope to see you all this week.

      Enjoy the change!

      Dale Perry