Accept Credit Cards Online

  • ecommercenow@looksmart.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2000
      This message was sent my an Independent Marketing Co.
      We apologize if this E-mail has reached you in error.
      To be removed from our mailng list, please send an E-mail
      to mailto:remnow1ll1@...

      INCREASE SALES BY UP TO 400% .....

      Accept Credit Cards & Checks over the Internet !!!

      *** NO APPLICATION FEES ***

      Limited Time Offer So Take Advantage NOW !!!

      We Specialize In Servicing The Following:

      * INTERNET BASED BUSINESS
      * Multilevel Marketing
      * Mail Order / Phone Sales
      * Home Based Business
      * New Business

      =====================================
      CALL NOW TOLL-FREE !!!

      1 (888) 845 - 8627
      =====================================

      What Can We Do For Your Company????

      INTERNET SERVICE

      SECURE REAL-TIME ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS make it as easy as
      possible for your customers to purchase your products or services.
      We use SSL SECURITY (the best on the NET today).

      When customers visit your web site and decide they want
      to buy your product(s) or service(s), they will simply enter their
      credit card information and receive an approval WITHIN 5 SECONDS.
      That's all there is to it!!!

      From that point on, the sale is complete and the money will
      be directly deposited into your business checking account
      within 24 to 48 hours.

      Your customer will be instantly e-mailed a receipt and you will be
      e-mailed an invoice slip . Your Virtual Credit Card Terminal is automated
      for 24 hours a day 7 days a week, so you will be receiving orders and
      making money in your sleep! IT'S JUST THAT EASY!!!

      DON'T DELAY !!!! ACT TODAY !!!

      CALL NOW TOLL-FREE !!!

      1 (888) 845 - 8627