Re: [hr100] Room available at Avon

  • Klondike4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6, 2006
      Thanks Deb -

      Once again the hardock gods have kicked me in the ass, this time before
      I even got there, well hopefully it helps you get in! at least some
      good can come out of it - and so, best of luck to both you and steve
      this year, I'll be anxiously following the webcast and cheering y'all
      on!

      Take care - Jeff, in big time San Juan withdrawel
      "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde