Re: [hr100] Room available at Avon

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 6 12:59 PM
      Bummer, Jeff.. I am truly sorry to hear you can't come up. It will not be
      the same without you and the studly Toby up here in the mountains. We're
      mostly all falling apart at the seams to some degree.. sorry this one isn't
      healing up fast enough to warrant the trip up to the San Juans.

      deb pero

    • Klondike4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 6 1:16 PM
        Thanks Deb -

        Once again the hardock gods have kicked me in the ass, this time before
        I even got there, well hopefully it helps you get in! at least some
        good can come out of it - and so, best of luck to both you and steve
        this year, I'll be anxiously following the webcast and cheering y'all
        on!

        Take care - Jeff, in big time San Juan withdrawel
        "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

        Bummer, Jeff.. I am truly sorry to hear you can't come up. It
        will not be
        the same without you and the studly Toby up here in the mountains.
        We're
        mostly all falling apart at the seams to some degree.. sorry this one
        isn't
        healing up fast enough to warrant the trip up to the San Juans.

        and IM. All on demand. Always Free.