Help needed at Cunningham

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 10:12 AM
      Cunningham will be open from 0600 Saturday July 15th until around 0300 Sunday July 16th. And we are a little short on staff. Dale is considering offering a lottery ticket for a 12 hour shift working the station. Anybody out there interested?? Please, let me know if so.
      It is raining again and the trees are soaking it up, looking good! It would be alright with me if this drought was over.
      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.