Re: [hr100] Room available at Avon

  • Klondike4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
      Due to the cumulative effects of aging/running/living/etc. a persistent
      case of tendonitis in my knee has forced my withdrawal from this yrs
      event. As such, I have a room reserved at the Avon from the 8th to the
      15th that is up for grabs - anyone interested email me back and I will
      call the avon. Thanks and good luck to all - Jeff Wilbur

      "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

      and IM. All on demand. Always Free.
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
        Actually, the Avon is wanting to kiss and make up after changing rates on people in the midst of it all, so if anyone still needs a room, you might call them to see what they offer. That is the Mountain Studies Institute @ 970-387-5161.
        And Folks, it is raining right now for the second time today! We wont need to cancel due to fire danger!

        Klondike4@... wrote:
        Due to the cumulative effects of aging/running/living/etc. a persistent
        case of tendonitis in my knee has forced my withdrawal from this yrs
        event. As such, I have a room reserved at the Avon from the 8th to the
        15th that is up for grabs - anyone interested email me back and I will
        call the avon. Thanks and good luck to all - Jeff Wilbur

        "Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

        and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

        When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
        started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
        about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
        everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.

      • Deb Pero
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2006
          Bummer, Jeff.. I am truly sorry to hear you can't come up. It will not be
          the same without you and the studly Toby up here in the mountains. We're
          mostly all falling apart at the seams to some degree.. sorry this one isn't
          healing up fast enough to warrant the trip up to the San Juans.

          deb pero

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2006
            Thanks Deb -

            Once again the hardock gods have kicked me in the ass, this time before
            I even got there, well hopefully it helps you get in! at least some
            good can come out of it - and so, best of luck to both you and steve
            this year, I'll be anxiously following the webcast and cheering y'all
            on!

            Take care - Jeff, in big time San Juan withdrawel