Ride needed TODAY from Silverton to Albuquerque area.... long shot!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 9:43 AM
      I know this is a long shot, but I'm in Silverton and I have a friend
      who just missed her bus back to Albuquerque this morning who needs to
      be at work tomorrow afternoon.

      Our last ditch effort might be to get her on a flight from Farmington,
      but if we can find anyone heading to Albuquerque today (or very early
      tomorrow morning) that has room for a skinny 20 year old, we would be
      extremely grateful....

      Sorry for the abruptness of this message.... thanks for your
      attention.

      Andrea
      andrea@...
      505-920-8848