Handies Peak Trail work - July 8 & 9

  • carol gerber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 5:10 PM
      Hi all,
      I'm curious if anyone from the Denver area is driving over to help with trailwork on Handies Peak this Sat & Sun (July 8 & 9). I plan to drive over on Friday afternoon and work on Saturday only and drive back either Sat. night or Sun a.m. My plan is to drive through Lake City and meet the rest of the crew at American Basin on Sat. a.m., rather than driving to Silverton.

      Feel free to e-mail run4thesoul@... or call me at 303.987.2367 if you're interested in carpooling!

      Thanks!
      Carol Gerber