Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we shall run!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      Hi Hardrockers!
      A few notes on the culinary front!
      The Grand Imperial/Gold King dining will once again be providing the
      food for our awards banquets on Sunday. Our banquet is open to all runners,
      their crews and our volunteers free of charge. However, we would appreciate a
      donation if you are planning on bringing more than 3 guests.
      San Juan Search and Rescue will be putting on a pasta dinner fund raiser
      for us on Wednesday night. More details as they become available.
      The Chattanooga Cafe and Kendall Mountain Cafe will both be open early
      on Friday, the 14th. They will be open by 5 a.m. and then stay open for
      families/crews after the start of the run.
      On Wednesday the 12th from 1 until 4 we will be having our annual "pot
      lick". Thanks to Andrea Feucht for once again organizing this. The pot lick is
      a great way to a. show off your baking/cooking/shopping skills and b. hang out
      with other Hardrockers and share stories.
      The Silverton Brewery has designated their locally brewed stout beer as
      "Hardrock Stout" in honor of all of you. Stop by the Brewery and have a
      draught. The Brewery is located toward the northeast end of Greene St.
      Yummmmmmmm!
      Dale