Let's see if this gets through the filters.... how to acclimate easier!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
      I saw this today and just had to pass it on.

      Seems that a commonly prescribed 'recreation additive' will also help
      your athleticism at altitude....

      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/06/060624120556.htm

      Enjoy!

      Andrea
    • bill losey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2006
        My guess is that most everyone would know who took this "additive" Either that or they were really happy to be enjoying the Hardrock course.

        Bill Losey