HR100 Trail marking Sunday July 2nd

  • rock cogar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hi Blake,

      I would like to volunteer to do HR100 Trail marking
      Sunday July 2nd.

      Is there a "sign up" procedure for this ?

      Thanks,
      Rock Cogar,
      Woodland Park, CO.
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
        Don't forget to check out the electronic reams of info on the web site. Volunteering for about any part of the run makes you a valued member of this great team of folks!
        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

        rock cogar <rock_cogar@...> wrote:
        Hi Blake,

        I would like to volunteer to do HR100 Trail marking
        Sunday July 2nd.

        Is there a "sign up" procedure for this ?

        Thanks,
        Rock Cogar,
        Woodland Park, CO.

        When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
        started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
        about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
        everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.