Fwd: Handies Work Week End

  • Blake P. Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      >Handies Work Week End Update
      >
      >July 8-9, working on the American Basin Side. Meet at American Basin Parking Lot at 0800. CFI will provide three work leaders and the tools. The size for the work party is limited to no more than 25 people. 20 people have already volunteered for the week end. Anyone else who is interested in working, please get your names to John Cappis cappis@... by June 27 so your names can be forwarded to CFI headquarters.
      >
      >John Cappis
      >cappis @...
      >Ridgway, CO 81432
    • rock cogar
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
        Hi Blake,

        I would like to volunteer to do HR100 Trail marking
        Sunday July 2nd.

        Is there a "sign up" procedure for this ?

        Thanks,
        Rock Cogar,
        Woodland Park, CO.
      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
          Don't forget to check out the electronic reams of info on the web site. Volunteering for about any part of the run makes you a valued member of this great team of folks!
          Keep in Touch,
          LMac

          rock cogar <rock_cogar@...> wrote:
          Hi Blake,

          I would like to volunteer to do HR100 Trail marking
          Sunday July 2nd.

          Is there a "sign up" procedure for this ?

          Thanks,
          Rock Cogar,
          Woodland Park, CO.

          When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
          started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
          about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
          everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.