[hr100] Re: book

  • dale garland
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2000
      Bob, the check is inthe mail!!
      Dale
      where it's snowing like it's trying to make up for the last 4 moinths!

      robert boeder wrote:

      > Hello Everyone -- Hope you don't mind this commercial message, but I'm proud
      > and excited to announce publication of Hardrock Fever: Running 100 Miles in
      > Colorado's San Juan Mountains. 180 pages, paperbound, 13 photos (not all of
      > me -- there's a very seductive one of Charlie Thorn). The book is a
      > narrative of me running the 1999 Hardrock 100 plus some history of the San
      > Juans, Silverton and the race itself; it includes a course profile, 1999
      > finishers list and all time HRH finishers list. You can purchase the book by
      > mailing a check for $13.45 ($12.95 plus $1.50 postage)made out to me to 2013
      > Mango Circle, Fayetteville, NC, 28304. Thanks and I hope you all enjoy the
      > read. Bob Boeder. PS I'll bring some copies to Silverton so you'll have a
      > chance to buy it there before the race.

      > Save up to 54% on Quest & Kelty tents, backpacks, sleeping bags and
      > outdoor gear. FREE Shipping and a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee at
      > screaminghotdeals.com

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=hr100&m=1
    • dale garland
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2000
        I forgot! I would like to buy each of the run committe a copy; by my
        count that would be 7-10 copies. Can you get them to me before our next
        meeting on 4/9?
        Dale

        robert boeder wrote:

        > Hello Everyone -- Hope you don't mind this commercial message, but I'm proud
        > and excited to announce publication of Hardrock Fever: Running 100 Miles in
        > Colorado's San Juan Mountains. 180 pages, paperbound, 13 photos (not all of
        > me -- there's a very seductive one of Charlie Thorn). The book is a
        > narrative of me running the 1999 Hardrock 100 plus some history of the San
        > Juans, Silverton and the race itself; it includes a course profile, 1999
        > finishers list and all time HRH finishers list. You can purchase the book by
        > mailing a check for $13.45 ($12.95 plus $1.50 postage)made out to me to 2013
        > Mango Circle, Fayetteville, NC, 28304. Thanks and I hope you all enjoy the
        > read. Bob Boeder. PS I'll bring some copies to Silverton so you'll have a
        > chance to buy it there before the race.

        > Save up to 54% on Quest & Kelty tents, backpacks, sleeping bags and
        > outdoor gear. FREE Shipping and a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee at
        > screaminghotdeals.com

        > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=hr100&m=1
      • robert boeder
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 7:34 PM
          I don't think so. I jumped the gun just a little bit on the announcement.
          The books were sent from the printer on Friday, the 31st, and will reach me
          on Wed. or Thurs., the 5th or 6th, so getting them to you by the 9th will
          be tricky. I'll do my best. I'd like to sign one for each committee member
          by name so that will be you, John, Charlie, Carolyn, Gordon, and who else? Bob