Pacers wanted/available webpage will be up SOON!

  • kaitainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 3:10 PM
      Just wanted to let you know that to expedite the pacer exchange and
      communications this year, I will be posting a webpage on the Hardrock
      site that will list runners who need pacers as well as pacers who need
      runners.

      If you have not ALREADY contacted me about this and you need to be on
      either list, let me know the following:

      your name
      distance to pace or be paced (and which aid stations if applicable)
      how fast you are
      email address

      Thank you!

      Andrea