Fwd: PRESS RELEASE--JZ scholarship winners

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hi Hardrockers,
      We thought you would like to know what we have been doing with the
      contributions to the Joel Zucker Scholarship Fund. Special thanks to Andi Kron
      for her continued efforts on this scholarship. I think Joel would be honored
      that we have been able to sustain this for all these years.
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

      --- the forwarded message follows ---

    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
        I couldn't get the news release. Where should I go to find it?
        Keep in Touch,

        Dale Garland <hardrock100@...> wrote:
        Hi Hardrockers,
        We thought you would like to know what we have been doing with the
        contributions to the Joel Zucker Scholarship Fund. Special thanks to Andi Kron
        for her continued efforts on this scholarship. I think Joel would be honored
        that we have been able to sustain this for all these years.
        Dale Garland
        Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run

        --- the forwarded message follows ---

        When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
        started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
        about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
        everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.