photos of last weeks snow conditions

  • Nathan G. McDowell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hey, if anyone wants to see some photos of Ophir Pass, Handies and
      American basin taken last weekend (May 27/28), go to:
      http://www.foothillfreak.com/2006/may06/silverton/Ophir_pass_skiing.html
      http://www.foothillfreak.com/2006/may06/silverton/american_basin_skiing.html
      These are photos from our skiing trip in the San Juans. That same
      weekend I ran Dives/Little Giant (too much snow on the very top,
      otherwise all runnable), and Stony Pass/Buffalo boy (again, too much
      snow up high but otherwise good running).
      Nate
    • john@timberlinedesigns.biz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        Wow! That looks like a blast. How much are the lift tickets?

        John Robinson