Re: [hr100] Lady Hardrockers!!

  • cerdman@ekiva.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      Are you going to order extra so I can buy one for me and for Eric?/If so I
      would buy an XL for him and a medium for me

      thanks
      do you want us to pikc up stuff he will need to know before noon on Monday
      as that is when he is leaving

    • cerdman@ekiva.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        That wa s meant for Dale only now I know he won't order extras he has not
        in the past but I try to get him to...

        Carolyn

        this is what happens when I am on a new computer in the hospital in WI