Lady Hardrockers!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
      This is a message for the all the 2006 Lady Hardrockers. There is a distinct
      possibility, no probability, that the runners shirts will be unisex this year.
      Please e-mail me off line and let me know what size you would like in a unisex
      shirt.
      Hope everybody is healthy!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run
    • cerdman@ekiva.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
        Are you going to order extra so I can buy one for me and for Eric?/If so I
        would buy an XL for him and a medium for me

        thanks
        do you want us to pikc up stuff he will need to know before noon on Monday
        as that is when he is leaving

      • cerdman@ekiva.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2006
          That wa s meant for Dale only now I know he won't order extras he has not
          in the past but I try to get him to...

          Carolyn

          this is what happens when I am on a new computer in the hospital in WI