    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006
      Hello Hardrockers!!
      The snow is melting quickly and we are looking forward to seeing you all
      shortly. A few things we would like to let you know:
      a. In the case you have been accepted to run this year and for some
      reason will not be able to be with us, the deadline for a full refund of your
      entry fee
      is June 1st.
      b. Runners packets and updates will be sent out shortly after June 1.
      Thanks again to Blake Wood for keeping the website updated.

      Dale