Re: [hr100] Bernard Baer

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
      Duh! That would definitely be 6# 10 oz. Sorry.

      Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote: Berny Baer was born last Monday, April 10, around 0330.He weighed 10#6oz., 18.5 inches long. Everything went well, all were home in less than 24 hours. Ernst and Emily are both glowing!
      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.