Re: [hr100] Bernard Baer

  • Jon MacManus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
      Today, we called Emily to congratulate her and find out how it was
      possible for a little girl like her to deliver a 10lb 6oz baby. Also to
      see how she was after the ordeal. After all, it's not inconceivable no
      mater how small the girl and how large the baby for a "Hardrock Girl" to
      to perform such a feat and come home from the hospital within 24 hours.

      Emily did however fess up to the fact that there must have been a typo.
      Berny Bear weighed in at the finish line at only six + lbs.

      Congratulations to Ernst and Emily

      Jon and Rickie
    • Lois MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18, 2006
        Duh! That would definitely be 6# 10 oz. Sorry.

        Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote: Berny Baer was born last Monday, April 10, around 0330.He weighed 10#6oz., 18.5 inches long. Everything went well, all were home in less than 24 hours. Ernst and Emily are both glowing!
        Keep in Touch,
        LMac

        When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
        started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
        about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
        everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.