Bernard Baer

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17 10:22 AM
      Berny Baer was born last Monday, April 10, around 0330.He weighed 10#6oz., 18.5 inches long. Everything went well, all were home in less than 24 hours. Ernst and Emily are both glowing!
      Keep in Touch,
      LMac

      When I was a child in Silverton, one of the older boys
      started calling me Skunk Ears. I went to my father pouting
      about it. He told me skunks have cute ears. That made
      everything o.k., and the boy stopped using the name.

    • Jon MacManus
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 8:19 AM
        Today, we called Emily to congratulate her and find out how it was
        possible for a little girl like her to deliver a 10lb 6oz baby. Also to
        see how she was after the ordeal. After all, it's not inconceivable no
        mater how small the girl and how large the baby for a "Hardrock Girl" to
        to perform such a feat and come home from the hospital within 24 hours.

        Emily did however fess up to the fact that there must have been a typo.
        Berny Bear weighed in at the finish line at only six + lbs.

        Congratulations to Ernst and Emily

        Jon and Rickie
      • Lois MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18 12:00 PM
          Duh! That would definitely be 6# 10 oz. Sorry.

          Lois MacKenzie <skunkears@...> wrote: Berny Baer was born last Monday, April 10, around 0330.He weighed 10#6oz., 18.5 inches long. Everything went well, all were home in less than 24 hours. Ernst and Emily are both glowing!