2006 MTN RNR Schedule

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
      I've just published the 2006 MTN RNR Trail Run schedule. There are
      31 runs this year located from the Denver area to El Paso and many
      points in between.

      These are trail runs in an informal format. There is NO FEE, NO
      Pre-entry, NO AWARDS, & NO stinkin' t-shirt. You just show up and
      run. It's a great way to see some wild country in the company of
      like minded
      crazies.

      If you are interested in an electronic copy of the schedule please
      contact me off line at:

      thorn@...

      Charlie Thorn
    • Jennifer Roach
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2006
        Charlie

        I'll do either yours in Guaje or the one on May 20 per Terry Priestly!!

        Jennifer