New Hardrock "stuff"

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      Hi Everybody!
      There have been a few updates to the 2006 Hardrock 100 website. First,
      the 2006 Runners Manual is now available. Many thanks to Charlie Thorn for
      editing this and to Blake Wood for making it available on our homepage. It is
      rather a lengthy document (62 pages) but it has everything you'll need and
      want to know about the 2006 Hardrock.
      In addition, with thanks to editor John Cappis and photographers John
      Robinson, Charlie Thorn and Joe Prusaitis we now have 37 minute DVD, complete
      with pictures, maps by Bill Drake and music from a plethora of famous
      musicians and composers, of the counter clockwise running of Hardrock. If
      you'd like to buy one you can go to the web site of our merchandiser, Running
      Delights (search for Running Delights), click on "our products" and scroll
      down to "hardrock 100 gifts". The DVD is the last itme available.
      Hope all is well with all of you!
      Dale Garland
      Hardrock Hundred Endurance Run