Help needed on 3200 mile Continential Divide Trail (Can->Mex) in 2006

  • rock cogar
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 7:55 PM
      Hey Group !

      My pacer from last year's HR100 is doing the 3200 mile
      Continential Divide Trail (Can->Mex) starting June
      2006 and is very needful of help. This is a 6 month
      trek.

      As it now stands, she will be alone on the trail for
      all sections that her daughter and I cannot be there
      which will be about 80%.

      So help needed will be crew and / or a pacer type for
      pretty much the whole thing. Please email me
      (rock_cogar@...) if you think you can assist in
      this epic journey !

      Thanks,
      Rock.