Re: [hr100] Digest Number 500

  • TheTroubadour
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Whoa.

      For just the tiniest of minutes there, I thought this was
      coming from Geri K. (I got so grammatically excited, I went
      before I came.)

      Yo, folks. Hey, I get spammed too. In fact, I get more
      Spam than the A&P had before they went bankrupt and no
      longer stocked it on their shelves. But... "hotgirls"? On
      the otherwise snow-capped peaks of Colorado? The closest
      thing I ever got to seeing eye candy on the Hardrock course
      was when I was panicking, trying to cram enough glucose into
      my yap fast as I could and missed... and smooshed M&Ms all
      over my sunglasses.

      Ya know? Even *I* (eye?) know about Internet filters.
      Can't this "yahoogroups" be set up to REJECT anything that
      *isn't* being submitted by a bona fide HRH listserv member?

      Jus' askin'...

      Yurz troubly,

      Softrocks Rick

      (it's cuzza BS teases like "hotgirl595784585" iz why they're
      soft)

      Hey, is 595784585 her phone number? (Not enough digits. I
      tried! ;)

      Confidential to Geri K.:
      I *knew* this couldn't be you, dear, cuzza the use of
      "webcams." Save your money. You'll never need 'em. Your
      imagination is waaaaaaaaaaay more better than a webcam!

      - -
      00

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hey Group !

        My pacer from last year's HR100 is doing the 3200 mile
        Continential Divide Trail (Can->Mex) starting June
        2006 and is very needful of help. This is a 6 month
        trek.

        As it now stands, she will be alone on the trail for
        all sections that her daughter and I cannot be there
        which will be about 80%.

        So help needed will be crew and / or a pacer type for
        pretty much the whole thing. Please email me
        (rock_cogar@...) if you think you can assist in
        this epic journey !

        Thanks,
        Rock.