RE: [hr100] Digest Number 500

  • Dr. Tyler Curiel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Tell her:

      4 AM. Top of Handies. Be there or be square. /tc

      From: "hotgirl595784585" <hotgirl595784585@...>

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:22:46 -0000
      From: "hotgirl595784585" <hotgirl595784585@...>
      Subject: Looking for a better SEX partner!

      I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner! Check my live
      webcams and hot SEXY photos here: http://findsexysingle.com/sex/sex.htm

    • TheTroubadour
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Whoa.

        For just the tiniest of minutes there, I thought this was
        coming from Geri K. (I got so grammatically excited, I went
        before I came.)

        Yo, folks. Hey, I get spammed too. In fact, I get more
        Spam than the A&P had before they went bankrupt and no
        longer stocked it on their shelves. But... "hotgirls"? On
        the otherwise snow-capped peaks of Colorado? The closest
        thing I ever got to seeing eye candy on the Hardrock course
        was when I was panicking, trying to cram enough glucose into
        my yap fast as I could and missed... and smooshed M&Ms all
        over my sunglasses.

        Ya know? Even *I* (eye?) know about Internet filters.
        Can't this "yahoogroups" be set up to REJECT anything that
        *isn't* being submitted by a bona fide HRH listserv member?

        Jus' askin'...

        Yurz troubly,

        Softrocks Rick

        (it's cuzza BS teases like "hotgirl595784585" iz why they're
        soft)

        Hey, is 595784585 her phone number? (Not enough digits. I
        tried! ;)

        Confidential to Geri K.:
        I *knew* this couldn't be you, dear, cuzza the use of
        "webcams." Save your money. You'll never need 'em. Your
        imagination is waaaaaaaaaaay more better than a webcam!

        - -
        00

        > I'm a hot single, I'm looking for a better SEX partner!
        > Check my live
        > webcams and hot SEXY photos here:
        > http://findsexysingle.com/sex/sex.htm

      • rock cogar
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          Hey Group !

          My pacer from last year's HR100 is doing the 3200 mile
          Continential Divide Trail (Can->Mex) starting June
          2006 and is very needful of help. This is a 6 month
          trek.

          As it now stands, she will be alone on the trail for
          all sections that her daughter and I cannot be there
          which will be about 80%.

          So help needed will be crew and / or a pacer type for
          pretty much the whole thing. Please email me
          (rock_cogar@...) if you think you can assist in
          this epic journey !

          Thanks,
          Rock.