oops!

  • Deb Pero
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      didn't really mean to send that last message to the whole group- I'm sure you all wanted to hear about our moving plans!! but heck, while I"m here, .... Congrats to all who got in, and stay hopeful for those of you, like myself, who are on the wait list!

      and if anyone wants to come out and help me keep the house clean, you're welcome!!! Or, even better, anybody wanna buy a house in New Hampshire???
      :-)
      deb

    • Klondike4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
        Sorry to not see you on the list deb - but I think your close nuff to plan on
        it! Hope all goes well w/ the move - I'm jealous!

        Thought I would see you at the backwards ring - but my inlaws 50th party is
        now that weekend (also have my parents 50the this yr - yeeeks) I'm gonna try
        and get out to cheer y'all on (i.e. laugh at you!) But if not - you have fun!

        Keep smilin - Jeff

        "Life is too important to be taken serioulsy" Oscar Wilde