Re: [hr100] Ouray Cam Site

  • Richard Trujillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
      Ouray, Colorado

      Charlie--

      Darn!!! I was hoping that this little mountain enclave would
      continue to be the distant and mythical Shangri La, suspected only by the
      enlightened and reachable only by the most intrepid. Now you have let the
      cat out of the bag and the masses will soon be upon us.

      Rick

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
        Hey, Rick!!

        Ouray will always ab my own little Shangri La.!!

        love,
        Jennifer