Ouray Cam Site

  • Charles T. Thorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
      I just found this Ouray cam site (NFI). Being from outside the snow
      belt, I think that white stuff is snow. With a little imagination,
      you can see Rick Trujillo's house- Charlie

      http://ouraycam.com/
    • Richard Trujillo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2006
        Ouray, Colorado

        Charlie--

        Darn!!! I was hoping that this little mountain enclave would
        continue to be the distant and mythical Shangri La, suspected only by the
        enlightened and reachable only by the most intrepid. Now you have let the
        cat out of the bag and the masses will soon be upon us.

        Rick

        >I just found this Ouray cam site (NFI). Being from outside the snow
        > belt, I think that white stuff is snow. With a little imagination,
        > you can see Rick Trujillo's house- Charlie
        >
        > http://ouraycam.com/

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jennifer Roach
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2006
          Hey, Rick!!

          Ouray will always ab my own little Shangri La.!!

          love,
          Jennifer