[hr100] Re: Night Light Choices : 135 grams

  • Carl & Sally Yates
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2000
      Sounds similar to the Eternal Light available from Technology Associates Inc. (www.TECHASS.com)
      Reno NV 89503. New model $69 in nice shock resistant waterproof case with a lanyard. Also have a Starknife with 1 diode mounted in a neat little knife that will last 12 hrs. and plenty of emergency lighting for $12.95. Hard to believe these f you haven't used them. I used the old Eternal Light at HR last year. Unfortunately only one night. I tried to charge the batteries after but they were still fully charged. Carl