Lynne Zucker

  • Lois MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      Andi Kron <kron@...> wrote:
      It is with great sadness that I inform you of the recent passing of
      Lynne Zucker, Joel Zucker's mom, on Jan. 2. She died suddenly from
      complications resulting from an elective test. The family wishes
      donations to be made in her memory to the Joel Zucker Memorial Fund.
      I have already received many donations. If you would like to extend
      your condolences to the family, here are their addresses and emails:

      Arnie Zucker (Lynne's husband)
      18 Yankee Folly Rd.
      New Paltz, NY 12561
      Luvthnt@...

      Lisa Glickenhouse (Joel's sister)
      24 Elm St.
      Red Hook, NY 12571
      Gcleff39@...

      We have about $5,600 in the JZ Memorial Fund right now. Soon it will
      be time to solicit applica tions from Silverton High School seniors
      and hold interviews. I look forward to awarding some scholarships
      this year! I have invited Joel's family to visit Silverton for the
      HRH and there is some interest here.

      Andi

      --
      cARTography by Andrea Kron